Day 197 - 17 May 2012

Hey there, it's my birthday today. I'm really sad having to upload a picture like this, so boring and so bad, but it says a lot about today. We have an English test tomorrow and this is a subject I hate to study the most... So this birthday wasn't one of my favourites, but still, I got a big cake from Nika and this basket of strawberries from Metka and this just made my day much more beautiful and happy. And all the wishes always touch my heart so much. I love you all, thanks for being there and support me.

5 komentarjev:

  1. Awwwwww, don't hate English, please :D (I'm an English teacher ;) )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Well I love English as a language, I love the pronunciation and everything, I also love my English teacher and her beautiful English accent but I'm just not a person for English.. I don't know, I always work and learn so hard but all of the phrases and words just slip away ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Don't learn - it's not possible to study languages. Read instead, and see what happens.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I try to. But somehow I always give up when I can't understand something and just stop reading.. and I think it's also because I'm really shy and unconfident when it comes to English... because I'm afraid of being wrong. That's why my textes here are always so short. Because I don't want people to read my mistakes..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I think your English is quite good, so don't be shy. Writing also helps to learn :)

    P.S. Choose books that arre more interesting and ignore the words you don't understand. The important thing is to understand the main story, not every word. When children learn their mother tongue they don't do it word by word - they find new words in context and by understanding the context they slowly learn what the new words mean. That's the best way to learn a language.

    OdgovoriIzbriši