Day 232 - 22 June 2012


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Yes, I must say it turned around so quickly and here we are, free of all the exams and schoolwork. I can't describe this amazing feeling, it's like 10 big heavy stones have fallen down from my shoulders. I remember how I didn't want to go to school in August last year because I didn't have many friends in my class and it was like going to a jail. But somehow we started to talk to each other more and spend more time together and after some time everything became familiar again. We visited many beautiful places and had so many really great times together, especially the second half of the year. I met a lot of amazing people and finished this year much more successfully I thought I could. I also want to thank you all who follow my blogs and support me, because blogging and photography play the most important part in my free time and are my first and favourite way of relaxation during hard times.

1 komentar: